R U OK? Webinar for Foodservice and Hospitality Business Owners, Leaders and Employers
Learn how to empower your team to look out for each other and share the R U OK? message to foster stronger connections.
About this event
Foodservice and Hospitality businesses face several challenges – from financial and emotional stressors to external pressures that can significantly impact mental health.
As our industry faces ongoing disruption due to the COVID-19 pandemic and there's no easy fix, R U OK? can offer practical tools and tips to empower business owners, Leaders and employers to look out for their team and employees effectively and to take care of themselves.
Join hosts, Katherine Newton, CEO of R U OK? and Tony Green, CEO of the Australian Foodservice Advocacy Body (AFAB) as well as special guests from across the industry to discuss the following:
- How to have meaningful R U OK? conversations with staff and colleagues who may be doing it tough
- How to promote an R U OK? culture across your business and to encourage staff to look out for each other
- How to stay connected with staff members, particularly those impacted by ongoing COVID-19 restrictions
- Practical tips for business owners to help with self-care
- R U OK? resources and e-learning available for hospitality workers
Register today to learn how you can get involved, share the R U OK? message and empower stronger connections during tough times.